CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Thanks neo999. Of course it is easy to become attached to a...

1. 4,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Thanks neo999. Of course it is easy to become attached to a company. To some extent I believe you have to in order to ascertain just how that company is run and to assess prospects.

Placing a company into the mix as it were, within a particular sector in a macro sense is just as important and less personal.

Each level of removal as you step back after assessing that company gives something of a google-earth perspective (for the want of a better analogy).

HC and the interaction of views (without face-to-face meetings) adds another layer as well.

To my mind today, after taking in the various perspectives, CCC is a standout buy. The trading today after approx 90mins looks to have softened after an initial burst of selling.

Now Foxtrot has explained just how these bots may be programmed and it appears to me that they are again at work, however the numbers are very pale compared to recent days.

From my observations today (across my watchlists),I think we will see a turn up as CCC has been overdone. The volumes are likely to return quickly, if recent days are any indication.

That is just me, but the slow-down and buy/sell numbers within the immediate range gives me reason to anticipate strong sp movement and a return near to Fridays' trading range. AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.