EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Buy Friday sell Monday, page-63

1. 4,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    It is always great to hear from people with industry based experience of course. Thanks snookered.

From a different perspective, I am on Body-Corp committee (not always good for a laugh but things can be achieved). Anyway, we have a situation under investigation re likely concrete-cancer to a suspended slab that serves as a car-park for a few cars in the complex. I will be suggesting or at least asking if the use of EdenCrete might be a suitable additive for either repairing or replacing the structure (depending upon the Engineer's report).

In other words, as interest in the product becomes more widely known (particularly in relation to any cost/benefit involved) then demand from the customer might override any short term 'fit for purpose' consideration. In that respect, the GDOT fashioned the Twiggs County order so that EdenCrete was all but prescribed, for just that reasoning, as I understand it.

. . .

And yes, something from EdenPlast has been muted for some time and you may be on the money Jack.

Cheers, esp. Aimvho, dyor and gltah, remembering that it is never a straight line (particularly short term).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 173282451 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8145628 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.