AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Great post SuperWealthy. Funnily enough I was unbelievably close...

1. 332 Posts.
    Great post SuperWealthy. Funnily enough I was unbelievably close to selling all AGO and buying BCI about 4 or 5 months ago, but just didn't quite get there. Felt I needed to keep in iron ore to gamble on a recovery but find a stock that didn't have the debt pressure.

I am going to buy some more Atlas in the CR, I acknowledge it is nothing more than a gamble with the future price of iron ore and if I truly did treat it like a brand new investment, that I wouldn't touch it ever.

That said, I am now probably only going to do half as much as planned - somewhere between $7k to $13k. I have tinkered around with what my average price would drop down to and with an average price over a $1 for all my holdings I will never get it down enough. But I have worked on only purchasing half as many to reduce the amount of 'good money after bad' and using the free attaching option as my extra punt for averaging down if the price of ore does hold or recover more.

My hope is I can average down to the 50 cent region and if the shares happen to hit about 20 cents with any hope of future takeovers/mergers/iron ore price recoveries/deals with Twiggy etc etc I can get out and trim my losses from massive to somewhere a bit more palatable.

DYO - my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.