AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Buy or not?, page-2

1. 10,824 Posts.
    I think if you're already holding you must have held them for a reason on the way down, through all the weakness and the bad news. Some even averaged down thinking it was the best investment decision ever. All this on generally poor information flow from the company.

The company has now put all its cards on the table. Its cut the cr@p about rail access and ramp-up to production levels that were optomistic (25mtpa ? 35mtpa ? 45 mtpa ?). Its put out a reasonable production schedule, and shown you its balance sheet at various funding levels. Its contractors are now key stakeholders, so the chance of them calling the ball on debt is somewhat lower. Its given you a good snapshot of where it is now, what its going to do going forward, and what its chances are. If you were happy to buy while it was still trading it seems illogical to be scared off when you've got more information about the risks of investment, and that investment is at a lower level than ever before.

If you're not planning on buying more, I'd say the decision to hold is illogical. So really it looks to me like you buy more and join in the dilution or you sell when it starts trading again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.