AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

As the days go by, my interest in participating in the CR is...

1. 332 Posts.
    As the days go by, my interest in participating in the CR is rapidly decreasing to non-existent. It's interesting if this CR is a flop what the outcome will be (which lets face it, anyone thinking of putting in money would leave it to the last days and the iron ore price lately will see many of these people decided not to partake), As Mongrel states above DF did say at the meeting that the retail raising was not required for the company to continue. But we have no idea of the balance of the bank accounts.

With all the recent upsell of the CR by AGO and all the comments on hotcopper that AGO won't trade again - well someone has to be wrong. Things aren't looking good - though nothing would make me happier for some success by AGO. I find it hard to think that AGO could be make such claims but then all fall in a heap and never trade again. Surely that would mean massive investigations by ASIC and potential non-disclosure charges (or whatever they would deemed to be). They can''t see it was because of the lack of interest in the CR? DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.