EMI emirates nbd pjsc

Well it's brave person who reckons that the growth rates are...

1. 5,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well it's brave person who reckons that the growth rates are sustainable to 2009+. May be, may be not. There should be some share price discount for the uncertainty of that.

From the Member Insight report (worth reading):-
    "A constraint for the Internet advertising market may prove to be the availability of high-quality advertising
    slots. Internet traffic is funneled to quite a small number of news and entertainment sites, and the
    availability of advertising slots on these sites is finite. Consequently, supply side constraints may limit
    business growth at some point;"
    I suggest that this is no different to TV advertising space which is very much limited. What happens is that the cost of advertising goes up. However, I would have thought that this limitation would affect growth rates of companies like emitch at some time in the future. When I go online I usually check out only a handful of web sites and I use Adblock quite often!
    Quote:-
    "emitch has stated that it is seeking to grow its business in search-related advertising. Industry
    scuttlebutt suggests that emitch may be on the cusp of launching a new brand to target this business,
    and that it presents a significant opportunity for emitch in the medium term." That sounds exciting!
    Quote:-
    "On the basis of the above, it appears that emitch’s market position (with 10% market share) is less certain
    than the other advertising-based businesses reviewed in this article. This fact alone makes it hard to justify a
    significant EBITDA-multiple premium to Seek and realestate.com.au."
    Bear in mind that Member Insight interviewed an expert in the industry and came away with that conclusion.
    Wish I had a crystal ball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.