APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

buyers building, page-29

1. 1,243 Posts.
    I believe firmly in telling one's partner everything you do with what is basically their money also, it's much safer for the marriage that way, if the stock goes bust !

It's just how you structure the statement !

"We've got a million shares and the price has dropped 25%" doesn't tend to work.

"We've got a million shares, worse case scenario the company goes broke and we lose 20 grand, but if they do as I believe they should and get to over a dollar we'll have no mortgage and stacks of cash left over which is monumentally life-changing"
    Now THAT goes down well and even when the SP drops I don't get grief !!

Oh, and don't put all the eggs in one basket.

For example, I have traded PHK and NMS in recent weeks, so as the APG was going down, they were going up and the portfolio stood still....so to speak !!

Hopefully 2007 will be as kind to me as 2006 ! It's taken me more than 5 years to learn this damn stock trading effectively but this last 6 months has more than paid off the research and hard work.

And that's the key to it, hard work, lots of research, no sentimentality and firm trading rules. I remember reading that back when I started but it took 5 years for me to realise how true it was !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.