EXT 11.1% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

buying starting, page-17

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Not really.

I just jumped on here because I saw my name mentioned. Anyway its all good. I dont want any issues.

Lord E and Harlee. Just to get this clear. I dont see what all the issues are in regards to comparing EXT to BMN. I guess we have our differences on which one should be valued higher etc etc..for different reasons. My main reason why I said I didnt believe BMN would go down to under a market cap of EXT was not to be seen in a way to downramp..I was actually using your stock as a means of support because the two are very similar so you really got me wrong with my intentions. I really dont see that there is anything wrong with doing this. Its not like I am an ultimate market influence. Its just an opinion.

I have said many a time I would like EXT to go up past BMN because it would mean IMO that BMN also had considerable room to rise..but not to see BMN fall under Extract which many investors were suggesting could happen giving. This would not be good for both companies. Would you like to see a company that is 12 months advanced with a deposit of 70 million pounds and soon to be 100 fall when they have such similar projects?

Anyway I will always post comparisons. Its how I fundamentally judge what is cheap and what is not. Thats just to let you know. Its purely to show investors a comparitive value and I do it all the time. If BMN went to $8 and EXT stayed at $1.50 I would do exactly the same thing. I would be buying up EXT shares. Anyway that is my explanation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $151.1K 17.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1236797 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 7814859 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.