BCN 0.00% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

Hi Jrgreat to see your still onboard .i have a very simplistic...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hi Jr
    great to see your still onboard .
    i have a very simplistic view
    the company is doing all the right things to build a very successful company .
    I don't see manipulation of the share price. i see people wanting to buy in at as lowest price as they can like us all when we buy stock .
    i see many holders willing to sell into the lower price as the returns for their investment expectations and time frame isn't happening or they see better opportunity else where .
    other holders caught in a self made trap of buying high on expectations of a get rich quick punt some over capitalizing now blaming all for their poor investment decisions eg . manipulation of buyers ,day traders, management poor decision making ,management personal greed, lack of information and the list goes on .If they are not happy with your position,they should sell their holdings and take a hit to reinvest in something they think will make their returns they are expecting .
    As we all know information released must be factual not just speculation and released so people can make a profit on unsubstantial information now that is not legal.
    we have all the factual information available to make investment decisions in this company of ours.
    The simple thing for the price to go north is a healthy trading and if the volume dries why sell into a lower price, its a auction after all and those who want in will have to buy at a higher price .
    Anyway JR these are just my thoughts and these forums are not enjoyable reading or worth contributing anymore same repetitive garbage from the same people ever day i log in .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $118.9K 4.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1194880 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 603184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ 1019283
Last updated 14.33pm 15/05/2024 ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.