NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hi Team NEN,I reckon YMYC is an awesome show. Of course anyone...

1. 156 Posts.
    Hi Team NEN,

I reckon YMYC is an awesome show. Of course anyone who blindly follows anyone else is a sheep and will get seriously smashed by the market. Of course as stated by others, it provides a great peer review and sign-posts you to opportunities to investigate yourself. It was YMYC where I learnt about NEN at .26, then I did my homework, got on board at that level and I am feeling good about it at the moment. Admittedly there is really about 3 - 4 analysts that appear on the show (out of about 12 that they cycle through) that consistently have smart things to say and consider. I reckon Ben Clark is probably the most balanced and sensible with a good depth of knowledge. I am more of a fundamentals guy but I enjoy listening to the technical guys as you can definitely learn to see signals for entry and exit on your long stocks (I only make a few trades a month to re-balance things here and there).

Hanging for an NEN announcement re Paloma and or Vietnam. Would love to see continued increase in production figures in the next quarterly. I cant see oil being south of $100 for any sustained period (say longer than 6-12 months) perhaps ever again... ever! (there is a big call for the day!!)

Cheers

Damo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.