SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

antibiotics are probably the most effective treatment, but only...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    antibiotics are probably the most effective treatment, but only for short term use and doctors are clearly not wanting to use antibiotics unless absolutely necessary. This causes more problems etc. Hence the great advantage of Vivagel. Other treatments have short term benefits, but so does a placebo over the short term! Vivagel was tested over a 16 wk period.

Vivagel hasn't received fast track approval for nothing, it is a novel product meeting an unmet need.

I think we should also recall the BP forecasts of US 300 M in revenue along with estimates of up front payments totaling US 50m, subject to commercial milestones. Royalties of 25% ! These figures aren't projections for a 'me too' product.

note, I am cautious to predict future sales until the licensing deals are announced but I personally believe the sales ramp up will not be as quick as some expect, but growth will still be very strong so will justify a higher PE. Especially when you add in the Dep programs and other deals in the pipeline. I don't believe in the condoms, except maybe for the china gov market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $210.8K 2.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30408 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 3523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.