SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Bye Bye Mundipharma

1. 2,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    Can anyone think of a reason why the Mundipharma contract should not be terminated?

Vivagel (under Mundipharma pseudonyms like Betafem BV Gel) is not being distributed to pharmacies. The Betadine UK site simple quotes "limited stock available via Amazon" and this through a tiny back blocks on line retailer, not even Mundipharma themselves.

SPL claims it is supporting Mundipharma's regulation activities, yes they are, but I'll bet this is just answering questions which the regulators require SPL to answer.

SPL has not announced a single national or regional distribution contract placed by Mundipharma, if they had any I am sure that SPL management would be delighted to report it as it did with the initial Amazon deal.

Mundipharma MUST be sacked now and alternatives MUST be found.

If asked I would be tempted to begin with a web site for Vivagel along the lines of viraleze.co but WITH focused advertising in Facebook, Google and the like for anyone searching BV and its synonyms. Limited trigger criteria like BV and "bacterial vaginosis" should elicit highly focussed traffic and be worthwhile. Amazon feedback was very good but this ended when the distributor went to the minor player.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $210.8K 2.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30408 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 3523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.