FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

Cairn, page-44

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    No mate I wouldn't be happy for them to raise at this price, but I wouldn't be happy if they
    drilled a duster and then raised either. I think raising should have been done after the announcements of FAN-1 and SNE-1 when the SP was 15cents.

I do however hope that there is no CR and that we perhaps ... get a loan ? or something to pay for future costs (or some other way of financing future drills) so that this stock is not diluted even more.

Spudding in October but results not due until Nov/Dec - the SP is already in freefall and has hit the 6's, I think this could (unfortunately) hit the 5's and I think that will probably be the bottom and then go back into the low to mid 6's around Spud time and then it could go anywhere - probably up to high 9's / 10's prior to an ANN / results and if it's a good result (which I think it will be) I think probably ... high teens? early 20's?

In other words, I think the SP will be low until the end of the year (which will go quickly) and then I think this will really take off.

Ele.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.