PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hooter, this is getting boring. You don't like PLV, you've made...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    Hooter, this is getting boring. You don't like PLV, you've made that clear. Others here think it's worth the punt of putting THEIR money into the stock.

We all know Hot Copper is a forum for debate but I don't read much debate recently. It's just you responding to every positive PLV post with your own negative take on things.

You might end up being right, but for the moment you are no more right than posters with opposing views.

I mean no offence when I say your posts largely aren't adding anything to the debate on PLV. We all know the share price is low, but you might say the same for RIO and a host of blue chip stocks.

Hopefully PLV will soon have some announcements that you can discuss, but seriously, this constant negativity and even need to compare it to unsuccessful companies is more than a bit of a stretch.

As we all know, PLV is just a baby in terms of where it hopes to end up. Most of us have been around long enough to have seen a few of today's stellar stocks when they were just starting up and remember them having good months...and bad years.

Of course Hot Copper isn't just a fan club for PLV. But really, if your only contribution is just to beat up on the stock then why bother. There's about 500 other junior would be miners out there that have had better years than 2012. Why the need to constantly bag PLV?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.