UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Calling for protest at ASX

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all Unilife investors,

Since Unilife don't reply any of our concerns, as a public company withholding information to the investor is a breach of law, client's confidentiality is one thing, but when it concerns financial effects, they should disclose immediately, start with all the past so called contracts, every one of them in which progress stage must declared, who is in who is out, any payment received from who or will receive, time frame, Amgen deal, what products are proposed, again time frame, not at EC BS, we want right now, no more excuses.

As a B2B design and manufacturer, a public company, I can not believe They didn't update the products progress for 6 months, ignore all investor's call. and we done waiting, time to say enough is enough, we need to act and take control, let's flush the rabbit hole, force them out and explain everything,.

Therefore, I am calling protest in front of the ASX building, of-course only we can make it happen not just me, Write and TDA can deal with the press I think. Anyone have any thought? with me or against me?

F C

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.