CAN 4.17% 5.0¢ cann group limited

CAN is the Only future aus viable Big producer on the asx out of any1 really and will be Supported

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ahead of the rest,, its the only standout future Big producer in australia really...You telling me not one of the potential asx coys will make it to be a big producer??? Out of Can thc cph exl mxc ac8 zld medlab etc etc NONE other than CAN are even a tad close to being "THE" Producer in Oz. the Governement and industry leaders know this - CANs the only major hope for Australia in terms of this Lucrative industry. Why did the VIC gov partner up n show its support to buy product?? ONE or TWO companys youd think would have to make it to Big Production in all of Australia - sizeable production w economies of scale etc...I cannot see any other company cashed up to go BIG. Other than CAN. If CAN fails , who else is there for austral-asia based in the heart of these markets that will be a BIG PRODUCER from this region of the world?? *** I think Aurrora has a Strategic Investment here for the entire austral-asian/asea region as first mover.

Listen - - some company HAS TO be a Big Producer in the aussie mkt and the whole region - - and CAN is at the Forefront. I cant see any other coy listed that can fit this Role. The Indusrty and Gov know this and see this in CAN. And any Investors putting the ruler over all prospective coys would have to see that CAN is the "It" stock if any stock is actually going to be supported and make it as a Major Producer in this region.

Thats why i dont think its a Total Write-off as many here are saying it could be. IT HAS THE GOVERNMENTS THUMBS UP AND SUPPORT and that is big. There is thus INTEREST IN GETTING THIS SHIP UP AND RUNNING , for right now it is still the leader in the pack. This region of the world needs a MAJOR PRODUCER and it has to be Cann group - who else really is there?? Its the Leader of the pack and theres interest -economic and social - to prop up a real Producer in this country.

It HAS SUPPORT and will be SUPPORTED imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $21.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.3¢ 4.8¢ $29.62K 585.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 365540 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 8.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.3¢ 4.7¢ 47816
Last updated 15.16pm 07/06/2024 ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.