CAN 2.56% 3.8¢ cann group limited

I think CANN has been way oversold with Car manufacturing gone...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I think CANN has been way oversold

with Car manufacturing gone from Australia it would be a real concern if CANN were to fail especially considering Australia's traditional strength in Ag businesses and Cann would seem the most viable of the Aussie pot stocks

medical prescribing is slowly starting to loosen up in Oz and my doctor for one is widely signing his patients up where appropriate... as an alternative to things like Oxycodone and NSAID as time goes on I expect access to be easier and patient numbers to rise . many of these will be long term users ..

cost to the patient is an issue , I think around $200 a month average , which compared to street sources is relatively high , the legal market for cannabis is still 'sorting itself out price wise .. I think there would have to be cheaper options in the range... not sure if health funds are reimbursing ?

I think governments in Australia should really be watching Cann closely as Cannabis is potentially a billion $ export and local industry with high margin ...... which we desperately need .. the product is inexhaustible unlike say mines and relatively green , no pun intended

so there you have it , I've sung you my song , it was no great revelation , but least it wasn't too long

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $7.182K 190.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 938658 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 12165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.