RHK 0.64% 79.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Can smell it, page-3

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    At one stage in the old money Todd and the Board was prepared to pay 7.5c per share for up to 10% of the company if we were prepared to delist. They were also prepared to pay that amount for share portfolios worth less than $500. These figures were on the pre consolidated share price and I believe that was before a previous capital raising. Personally I think it is beeping poor that the Board would offer anybody anybody less than that (even for share portfolios worth less than $500) and then on top of this there should be a a takeover premium. Even at that figure I don't think to many people besides the ones who have entered at a low price would even consider it. The price would need to be adjusted for the share consolidation plus further advancements that the company has made etc.

On a site note Cheryl Edwardes and her family had yet another humiliating loss, this time at the local council elections in the area where I live. My point on this is Cheryl you need to start getting some wins on the board and proactively listening to people and I'm sure many Red Hawk shareholders would love you to have some success on this project and will be singing your praises if you do.

Regards

Geoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.005(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $157.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 79.0¢ 79.0¢ $179 226

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 1337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.