RHK 0.64% 79.0¢ red hawk mining limited

can the deal fall thru?, page-25

1. 5,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3184
    My opinion of the whole situation is this. The current board had no intension of developing this to mine The whole process was to sell well before mining. The current global situation would make it very hard for them to get finance alone. We would all like alot more money and so would the directors. But we get what companies are willing to pay. That's reality. We can all vote no On this deal but the top 10-20 holders including directors will get 75% of the vote so it will go ahead. The only chance for more money is another offer. Forget $1+ if lucky maybe 40-60 cents. If no other offer we get 30c max. And that is that. Simple really. This current takeover has been going on since citi got involved and at the minute this is the best they could find in this current climate. Maybe different in 2 months time who knows. Both rio and Fmg have heaps of ore. I don't think they will pay a premium price. Hope I am wrong. So at the end of the day this will get sold and we will get what is offered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.005(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $157.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 79.0¢ 79.0¢ $179 226

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 1337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.