UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

can you believe it

1. 2,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I have been amazed by the reaction today, quite amused really, and my wife came down to the office to see what I was chuckling about.

A long soak in the spa did not help my confusion on how the market reacted to a fabulous report. Heavens above what did they expect.

When I first read the report I was ecstatic, then the sellers followed the sellers.

Fellow holders, I have been reviewing some recent reports by the following companies… IOH and YML.

Question for you.. What is a glowing difference?

From the reaction today a lot of you a slow or sheep followers, so I will give you a clue.

UMC have two types of ore, high grade and grades equal to the two companies mentioned, UMC tried to tell you they can mix to get a saleable huge tonnage of ore, spread over a large area but few took any notice.

Tip… Go back the report, look at how wide spaced the holes are, read between the lines, connect the dots and you may then consider this is a once in a life time punt.

I have done the figures.. Purely speculative… 100 plus million tons plus with ore they can mix, which could result in 200m plus.

Ask the same question to YNL and IOH.

Another question, who bought the 5.5m shares? It was one of the best ramp downs I have seen. I have an opinion who have got these shares, wait for an announcement, they did not get mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.