rebel, thanks.Yes, also easy for me. A little slower than...

1. 84,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    rebel, thanks.

Yes, also easy for me. A little slower than normal.

Why easy? Because I have had a lot of practice.

I use a couple of tools of a similar vein in helping people when scrambling the mind - a final process after extensive emotional damage repair or training for high function activity (including trading would you believe).

I use what is called the alphabet tool or alphabet game.

Can't remember the original idea name of it - I have developed it over the years.

below is a pic of the board.

You read the letters firstly from left to right - ie. a, b, c etc..

At the same time you read a letter - eg. A - you will also notice another letter in the box - in this case an L - that means Left - so at the same time you say the letter A, you also raise your left arm AND your right leg.

Using the letter B as an example - it is the opposite, you have to raise your right arm and your left leg.

If you have a letter like C - then there is also a T attached -- so for the T - you do a little jump and raise both arms at the same time.

Now I won't reveal what is happening otherwise in the process psychologically - but I will just tell the rest of the physical process.

So, after reading the board a couple of times forwards - ie. how we read - ie. left to right and up to down and doing the instructed actions, things get a little more complex --------- I get people to do it backwards.

Then forwards, then backwards.

How long do I go for ---------- depends. Depends on how exhausted they get - some get very exhausted very quickly - so, you just can't go on.

At the same time I measure mistake rate - once I get a decent mistake rate and visible tiredness, the job is done.

It is an amazing tool - and it is of constant entertainment who has endurance and who hasn't.

I have had petite little things that have endurance I have found hard to believe. I have also had international top grade sportsmen basically who just almost couldn't stand.

I have not long back made new developments - but I haven't used the new version much because I don't do that much of that work anymore.

The brain is an amazing thing.

thanks for your post

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.