SGQ 11.5% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

Canadian Debacle, page-20

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    I think you're right Kip, there is plenty of furtile ground still unexplored. The big problem for me, and I guess many others here, is that if SGQ don't have reasonable success in the following few months, then it's back to capitol raises and further dilution. I'm with McQuade regarding his doubts that there's enough ore to make shallow mining viable - purely based on the lack of updates with the infill drilling program and knowing JP's love to get any good news announced.

SGQ have been, and still are, a great punt due to the low share register and the blue sky potential should they make a good strike but, for me anyway, further dilution - without some sort of positive news - is going to make this punt less attractive. A small investment in this company could still turn into something substantial but with a growing share register, it will entail investing more cash for decent returns.

I'm happy to wait for the next round of drilling but if the holes come up dusters I will be reviewing my holding too. It will take a reasonably good strike for me to want to invest any more cash here, or a quick and positive turnaround with lab results from Canada. Not holding my breath.

Good luck all and Happy New Year. Let's hope those drills find something worthwhile.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $368.4K 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 247967 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 541204 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.