ZIP 0.43% $1.16 zip co limited..

I’d have to agree. This is why I believe they’re racing against...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    I’d have to agree.

This is why I believe they’re racing against the clock to turn a group profit (especially with cash burn on the watch and trying to avoiding future equity raisess). Group profit would open up the door to larger potential for an acquirer . No one in their right mind would buy zip right now, unless it was at a hefty discount to current, as all they would be probably buying it for, is the data.

an acquisition would also be more likely when the macro (and interest rate risk) environment improve, so combining the two (macro and profit) means any current entrant would probably see good value v risk, but for the longer term grinders, some who are averaging down quite heavily, it’s probably not the $14, they had once hoped. There is also real concern in the latter approach in my opinion, as whether or not the market stays bear or turns bull, the facts suggest there will continue to be a materially disproportionate level of risk v reward, and a real risk of money getting trapped indefinitely (as many here have experienced already).

It is concerning to see people calling end of inflation already, using Russia, energy and inflation as a means to justify zips current state of affairs. “Once inflation has gone, zip will fly (to the moon)”.

all in my opinion, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.264B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.13 $12.72M 10.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5215 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31770 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.005 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.14 1743719
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.