GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

the last weeks has shown that Mark is not the right person to...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    the last weeks has shown that Mark is not the right person to run GBE into prodution. The communication with shareholders is just ridicolous, the ECE deal is more than unfavourable for us shareholders and now he did it again with the lousy timing of a "small" fundraising. Compared to the proposed ECE deal "small" could even mean a 15% placement at 22ct to one of his buddy institutional investors. And again GBE-leaks apparently has informed some sophisticated persons about the cap raising which explais the sell-off during the last days to almost 25% below the ECE share price. It is unbelievable that Mark didn't use the period of 40c+ to raise cap for our company.
    The management of GBE looks like a typical banana republic president who does what he wants with no respect to his people. I think we have deserved a much better management for this high potential company. I have to admit that I'm disappointed about the latest developments and that I overrated the skills of Mark as a manager. At least I would have expected Mark to explain the situation to the shareholders and in my view he will have to explain why he give away shares to 22ct-25ct while an offer for 34.5ct is on the table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.