ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Carbon Capture, page-65

1. 4,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1099
    Thanks for sharing. I had a read through, I'm no chemist by the way (actually far from it) what.png and found the following key takeaways:

It seems that HNT with a modified surface (amine treatment) is an effective substance for CO2 capture over a 2 hour period and can then be regenerated at quite low temp (costs) over a 1.5 hr period and be re used which sounds very positive:

I'd love to hear from the more scientific minded on here what they think and possibly @mbakerrr as they asked for the article:

• Questions for me are what volume of CO2 can be absorbed in relation to volume of HNTs? (I did read on another thread here somewhere maybe 1m3 = a 500km car journey and this volume was going to increase between the current product and V2)
    • What is the cost to apply the surface treatment to modify the HNT? and what effect does this have on the margin?
    • What do you do with the CO2 once captured? If you regenerate the HNT then I assume you need to do something with the CO2 that has been captured and removed? (Again I've read elsewhere this may be then used in a sperate process to generate a fuel source?)

Sorry If I'm dredging up old questions that have been answered before but I'm sure ifs that the case someone will just point me in the right direction, rather than abuse me. After all ADN is probably the most civil and courteous thread on HC smile.png

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $92.09K 5.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190908 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3456624 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.