ADN 12.5% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Carbon Capture, page-8

1. 1,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    Yes, this is another big opportunity and James Marsh has said that GICAN is already selling the fullerene product.

The next step is commissioning the new semi-commercial plant - due next month - and then selling the improved product to exisitng customers for millions of dollars per tonne albeit only a few tonnes. Then GICAN/ADN gets the spent fullerenes back and uses it in concrete!

Another opportunity is remediation including water purification. There is a water company sponsoring this research. Removal of plastics from the ocean is a giant project. I think we should expect some groundbreaking news on this soon. At the AGM?

Remember too that JM has mentioned that a large coal company is helping to sponsor the research into carbon capture. That would be a big win for the coal and electricity generation industries. The politics around this is enormous. And has consequences for using coal to make hydrogen.

I know of one project at Gladstone that is planning on using coal gassification technology to make hydrogen & ammonia.

Win-wins everywhere using halloysite and HNTs.

Exciting times!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $170.0K 10.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2380000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3676164 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.