Cars vroom vroom, page-21

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Congrats to Morgan and such a crying shame Aussies couldn't do something similar . I suppose one could count Bolwell here but I think this link proves what aussie manufacturing is all about and similar to what u mentioned with the monaro . I don't know if similar handouts are granted in the U.K ? http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/8325247EE22B709ACA257CC40013B65D

I do note there has been many attempts of small sports cars being built in Oz . The last I heard of was the Gippsland guy who was an x f1 tech I think .

Your a lucky person to be able to go through Morgans factory and many other others and please note my comments were a bit tongue in cheek as I'm not a fan of UK cars but I'm not a fan of Aussie crap either and have worked for several local manufacturers but just hated them and only last about 10 mins at each place .

I better becareful here as our paths may of crossed at some stage but note I haven't been involved in the car game since the 80's or early 90's but it is still in the blood .

cheers g

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.