IPD 1.56% 6.5¢ impedimed limited

Catalysts for the inevitable price POP, page-23

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Hi Mirri,
    Nice clarification, good to see that they are interested before NCCN inclusion. My apologies to Dr S.
    Mirri your allies are
    Winning claims against providers- hospitals doing that work (with IPD minimal assistance).
    -Win rate for IPD was > 90% the against the providers that did not want to pay before guideline inclusion. what.png
    Patient advocate groups will be advocating for the best health care. Anyone can do a little bit of research over the net and people can change to another providers that includes the better health. Look how easy it is for people to move money/policies online. Thats >150K people a year that will be looking to have the better policy or go to the hospital system that does. smile.png
    If the policy is not changed it makes it harder for any competition to enter the market. redface.png
    The most important announcement was the NCCN inclusion - from now on surprises will(should) be to the upside.
    The stock price and volume indicate's not to worry if long. Worring was for 2016 to March 2023. We are at the bottom of the chart and can only go to up and to the right even in a worst case scenario. There are 1250ish share holders that control 94% of the stock. The top 20 control 50%, no one who understands the potential is going to jump out of the life raft. If you cannot see how it goes wrong you have to be big (whatever big is for you). We are only now in the starting blocks of a 5 year marathon.

Brokers reports saying this but telling clients to do that? There best/biggest clients need to get in early before upgrades = good business
    @Megamoa are there any longer term price targets in the reports? Wilsons de-risked for Oncology and HF was previously 0.67 cents.

@Wombat There are so many different lists of who's the biggest, pick ur critera( patients, cash flow, number of hospitals, insurance policy holders) then pick a list, that suits ur argument. I would note the lists I posted are not an oracle list, just what I think may be useful as a check list as things progress.

If anyone uses ChatGTP I would be interested in what information it would provide for lymphedema prevention.

Regards
    Acclivity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $131.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.8¢ 6.4¢ $187.7K 2.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 990292 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 75555 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.