FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

Just wondering apart from some posters on HC where is this...

1. 2,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484

Just wondering apart from some posters on HC where is this repsect for CN is it her technical ability or as a MD; the investor community votes with is cash and unfortunatley for us SH our current SP means little or no support so struggling to get my head around this one. Titaaly agree with MR H but would expect to be getteing some better deliveryt/execution and as posted previoulsy there must be a real question mark over whether CN has the skill sets to get us there.

Moving onto to more import issues one has to wonder when FAR became aware of just how off strutcure SAMO was, as reported by others the story changed significantly in 2018 and we are now thrown a few wild geology quotes etc - something is fundamentally wrong with the SAMO story and the recorded 50/55% COS. No issue in the outcome but the presentation of information and known facts does not align. Soloo was always the place to drill if we are to belive the FAR geos and as operator its your responsibility to lead the JV on what to do and where.

Anyone going the AGM may want ot follow up on whats happening to Erins 20% and if and how that impacts on the next drill schedule/cost/forward position/involvement and whether the Govt will approve the SNE exploitation plan with ownership of one of the JV partners unclear. I have emailed but the reply provide no clarity.

Hoping the AGM provides some answers and in particular looking forward to posts from SH who made the effort to attend and update the rest of us.thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.