FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

Dear Mojohand,  Santos dream? Figment of your imagine? Care to...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Dear Mojohand, 
    Santos dream? Figment of your imagine? Care to quote the masses on the Far thread espousing Santos..or the minority for that matter?

Actually, your analogy of the small explorer ducking and weaving like a ninja amongst big oil is so apt. 

You write derisively about mythically picking up licences under the noses of big oil.....Hmmm, let me think about that...

Senegal.....Shell....big oil...is that who you mean? Bugger me, they were odds on favourite...had the option...apparently did their due diligence, saw no reason to persevere, let their option lapse...the announcement came at the eleventh hour to the dismay of many small shareholders who promptly got savaged by the market fallout

My sympathies to those that had to sell to meet other commitments. Timing can be s Bugger

Anyways...how's big oil shell looking now...pretty stupid by any objective measure

And I'm thinking that if it wasn't for Ninja Far then big oil wouldn't have dipped their pinkies into SNE....oh that's right....FAR decided that Senegal was a great spot to change their arm, had the corporate nouse and fortitude to secure the tenements.. Supported by I might add the guts and coin of committed shareholders

Point is that all the "big oil" partners in the SNE discovery are all blowins...the ninja stuff identifying the successful prospect was already done by the little guy FAR. Absolutely, they all add to the after party but without FAR, Senegal wouldn't be on the world's oil radar. Woodside for all their posturing are so late to the party to see the wood from the sea side and thePE tide may still run out...

After an enviable success record exploring in Senegal, and a first up no oil well next door in Gambia, you relate them to a pub or rsl band...what's that  expression....oh that's right I remember now..WTF..whatever that means...big oil jargon I imagine

I'm thinking that when your hand was searching for your mojo you came across a troll

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.