AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

I don't know about anyone else but I'm in this for the sake of...

1. 235 Posts.
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm in this for the sake of my wallet. When it fills I can then choose how to disperse the proceeds. The trip to Melbourne was a great opportunity for me to share in the knowledge of others; from that point it is a case of making decisions in my own self-interest, plus what will inevitably turn out to be good for others, including my family, various charities and other recipients of what I expect to be more money than I can ever spend on toys and widgets.

With that in mind it's difficult to listen to personal attacks creeping into what has been the best and most civilised forum I've read in my time.

I have learned what I wanted to learn, demystified the process to some extent and come away utterly convinced I am doing the right thing. That's it. It was great to meet new people in Melbourne and I hope to keep in contact with them in the future, but for now my time of Pohsting here is over.

I look forward to meeting up again with my new friends at the $1 party, whenever it may be, and at many social occasions after that, health permitting.

Everybody needs to make their own decisions on the right way to go for them, and I wish them luck in that endeavour. Once that decision is made and taken, I don't intend cluttering up the works with my opinions, and I have no desire to respond to others playing devil's advocate.

If I haven't made it clear enough, I believe this to be the once in a lifetime investment opportunity so many people spend their lives hoping to stumble across and rarely do. I will act accordingly and suggest all others do the same, for I am not remotely interested in their opinion of what I am doing.

I'll just, if I may, enter a reminder that most of us here have been blessed by a pure accident of birth to live in perhaps the world's most preposterously lucky country. We didn't do anything to deserve that, it just happened. Without wishing to sound too sanctimonious please remember that it's possible we find ourselves able to help others who haven't been so lucky and who rely on the generosity of others to survive. He who dies with the most widgets does most certainly not win.

Good luck to all Poh holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 86239613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63389028 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.