AGL 0.96% $10.55 agl energy limited.

There are multiple positive news on AGL Media centre website,...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    There are multiple positive news on AGL Media centre website, but somehow none of them are being released in ASX announcements.
    I think this battery news that you mentioned must have been annouanced to ASX as it is positive. But nothing...
    That is why I sometimes think maybe they're doing this intentionally!

Even when they announce AGL's financials , they make it sound negative while making $500 Million profit. When I look at other companies' announcements, some of them hardly have made any profit, however make it sound like a huge achievement that they survived this Covid Pandamic. Some of them have even made losses with no news of dividends but talk of a bright future in a way that the whole announcement wont sound bad overall. Now here we are with huge profits in AGL and generous dividends, but it is being announced in a negative way by comparing it constantly with Pre Covid figures.
    AGL has one of the best E/S and P/E in the whole ASX100 which I expect to see this being mentioned in the announcements, because it is very positive.

If our CEO owned shares, he would be on top of this himself. He would make sure public is informed of every single positive step.Lots could be done. Announcements, Presentations,...
    A CEO who doesn't own shares doesn't have my vote, that's for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.55
Change
0.100(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $7.097B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.47 $10.58 $10.41 $46.39M 4.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 140467 $10.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.56 620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.