NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

CEO Briefing

1. 2,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    I am happy to report that I attended the CEO Briefing today at the auditorium of the ASX in Sydney. though I was unable to hang around to speak to Paul or any of the other CE's.

This was NOT a broker or institutional investor presentation - it was a 15 minute overview of 5 or 6 companies. Even donkey's like me were able to attend.

I am a shareholder who bought on spec last year on the basis of what Corona might achieve and have tried to follow the technology developments since.

Having registered to attend and then hearing that it would all be broadcast anyway I almost elected to give it a miss. I am very glad I decided to attend.

My intention was to seek to validate my meagre investment.

The guy before Paul was a natural and very entertaining - I will be looking at his firm too perhaps. This made Paul look rather drab so it was rather obvious when he warmed up that NOR has and is developing products way beyond what I would have expected and I was able to get a very basic feel for where this might be heading.

I will not attempt to mis-convey too much here as you will all get to view for yourselves when it is posted online.

All I will say is Paul has big plans for many products, a seeming devoted commitment to succeed and I will NOT be parting with my shares anytime soon.

As far as I can tell @stephenjd seems to have quite a good appreciation of the company.

Not expecting much on Thursday other than download figures TBH but in coming months there is plenty to come according to the boss (some of which he saud he has trial versions of on his phone already). One thing he pointed out was the increasing gap between the revenue curve and the #downloads bars on the graph - an obvious indicator of strengthening position that I hadn't cottoned onto yet.

Stinging to watch it all over again without the distraction of the gorgeous photographer walking up and down the stairs in front of me.

My sentiment is BUY but I am cash strapped

This is not advice, just me validating my own position. I care not for the shareprice now. I am comfortable with what's happening and if it were 50c today I would be holding just the same.

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150451 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 173899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.