SPL 0.00% 13.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

CEO Fairley’s list of failures

1. 2,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I suggest everyone on here send a similar email to mine below. It is the only way this company will know that we the shareholders are NOT HAPPY and that they need to pick up their act if they are going to continue to cash their rediculous paychecks and "earn" their bonuses....

Hello,

As an investor in this company I would like to know if the developments listed below are still in the works or have they ceased?

It would be nice to have SPL make an announcement to the market to clear up the uncertainty around the many market sensitive announcements made that seem to have just faded into the background with no update as to whether they are progressing or if they have ceased.

• Zika Virus opportunity – Fail
    • Viral Conjunctivitis development – Please provide an update on whether SPL is still pursuing this opportunity
    • Global condom revenue –Quarterly Reports only list revenue as receipts from customers – Can you please split this out and list where the revenues are coming from? i.e. Condoms, Vivagel, Viraleze etc….
    • VivaGel global revenue – Quarterly Reports only list revenue as receipts from customers – Can you please split this out and list where the revenues are coming from? i.e. Condoms, Vivagel, Viraleze etc….
    • FDA approval for VivaGel – Please provide full details of why the FDA has rejected the Vivagel application. This has never been provided to shareholders
    • US Govt BARDA grant for Viraleze – Please provide full details of why the FDA has rejected the Vivagel application. This has never been provided to shareholders
    • DEP Remdesevir opportunity with Gilead – This was promoted as price sensitive. No update has been given to the market as to progress or if this opportunity is still alive
    • Viraleze for Olympic teams – This was promoted as price sensitive, yet there was no explanation to the market when this did not go ahead
    • Indian partnership for Viraleze- This was promoted as price sensitive, yet there was no explanation to the market when this did not go ahead
    • TGA for Viraleze – Please provide a status update on where this approval stands
    • Further Viraleze partners in European football – The partnership with Harlequins rugby was promoted, why have SPL not pursued more sporting teams to partner with?
    • Saudi Viraleze launch – This was promoted as price sensitive, yet there was no explanation to the market when this did not go ahead
    • DEP Docetaxel Ph2 completion by 2018 – We have been continuously been told that this trial is close to completion, however here we are approaching 2023 and still nothing……
    • Timelines for multiple internal DEP trials – Please provide expected timelines for completion of these trials.
    • Condom registration in China – Another price sensitive announcement that has gone nowhere with ZERO explanation.
  2. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    they are buying sadly very small amounts. just signalling and not “real”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $18.55K 139.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138865 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 86448 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ 6144
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.