KCN 0.50% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I think everyone is trying to patch a “narrative” to the share...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I think everyone is trying to patch a “narrative” to the share price, but the stock price (company) is experiencing very simple headwinds: cash burn + chance of capital raise exercise. HFguy has said many time that management has failed to rule out an equity raise and instead have used capital to repurchase shares but in a way that was meant to restore market confidence rather than any meaningful exercise and again most here willing to stand behind their bias (continuing to support management without question) in thinking this has everything to do with covenants/restrictions. Raising debt is not helpful to us common equity holders and thus why HFguy had repeatedly suggested to monetise the claim and not sit on tender hooks awaiting a fairytale event that each of you wants to believe is just one more itty bitty day away which is incredibly juvenile and naive. Do you all understand that even if the waters are still you still need a captain to navigate through them? Do we have a captain?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.008(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.54 $1.54 $1.52 $82.63K 54.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1765 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 488 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.