CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

So I'm curious, why do you hold? Why didn't you sell on the...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    So I'm curious, why do you hold? Why didn't you sell on the spike? Also, do you not think that quality problems have been worked on extensively and overcome? Wouldn't the US dept of energy be able to read the same publicly available information that you have read and come to the same conclusion? Or do they see that obstacles have been overcome, that there's some serious merit to their products and that it worth investing in? I'm always weary listening to "long-suffering" holders as much as I am blind rampers - surely there has been progress made that is sufficient to attract this investment and you would hope some minds that possess the intelligence to understand it's technical merit? Or do they see that their investment can overcome the inefficiencies? Of course I don't know the answer to that...but I tend to think about who is running their ruler over what the company has and it's potential "now".

Technically it looks like the chart is forming a "rounded bottom", which I always liked the sound of, not to mention it's technical appeal. I guess we'll see...probably buy some tomorrow or Weds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.