CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Week end update:3.8 will be touched next week in my opinion....

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Week end update:

3.8 will be touched next week in my opinion. Which is very significant, because IF it does, it goes to 4.5c. That's right.

4.5c this week or the next is now a high possibility.

Now If we get stuck at 3.5c, (which given friday's action , given indicators, given a few things here and there, I believe we won't), then not great for holders, and great for traders because it pretty much follows my ARROWS bang on.

See the lines I drew in black , well the third line is 4.5c. I had those all along too. I left those because they are significant. Not because I fancy myself the next Piccasso.

https://imgur.com/a/6yjaDy7

There is no gap or significant level at 1.9c, so the more this action continues, the less likely we'll ever go that low.

The new maximum low for me is more likely to become 2.5 or 2.6c. That's a big difference that the low potential goes from 1.9c to 2.6c, but today's action shows CGB's got some real bite.

Overall, amazing week.

Went almost according to my plan in the OP, a strong bounce, a good ann, and an objective of 3.8c. In terms of timing, Next week is the week to watch. Which is the timing I planned too. 2 weeks.

From a non technical analysis, this stock is very cheap, the management to me seems to be delivering the goods, having CGB rep is for example, is an indication they care, technically, I see a big upswing into 7c+ within a few months, what's not to like...

Now there are lots of other things to buy on the ASX at the moment, I may share my views somewhere, but until then. Have a good week end, and always remember, it's all in the charts, That's the actual secret.

Recently, I said one stock would drop from 5c to 2.5c. Most people were shocked. My comment even got slightly moderated because I didn't explain why. (the why is technical analysis...) a few days later, we're at 3.0c and 2.5c is now almost a given. it's ALL in the charts. More than YOU know is in the charts. On speccies, on illiquid stocks, on blue chips... The earlier you get this reality, the better a trader you'll be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.