CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Affinity health ( AEB ) is a ticking time bomb. $21 and a half...

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    • Affinity health ( AEB ) is a ticking time bomb. $21 and a half thousand in the bank with no research, production and manufacturing or any advertising for this quarter and failed to pay listing fee. No sign of Capital Raise and CGB hold 19.9% I believe. Would be a nice pick up though at the right price.
    • What they do have though.
    • 1. Affinity enters R&D partnership with the university of Sydney to drive medical cannabis strategy.

• 2. MCL ( CGB ) and AEB join to develop Cannabis veterinary medication.

• 3. Green light from Maltese Government for Cannabis Cultivation Facility.
    • My Favourite, under 2000km from Israel

• 2,200m2 of Industrial land

• 4. Affinity to Exclusively License Pharmaceutical Delivery platform using selected Algal oils.
    • 5. AEB secures commercial supply and collaboration agreement with North America's largest aquarist supplier.
    • Seachem Laboratories.
    • 6.Partnership with Canadian-based Radient Technologies Inc. To develop High-End Nutraceutical products.
    • Radient Technologies Inc. ( TSXV: RTI )
    • 7. Affinity Expands FeedMeTM Algae product range.
    • 8. Affinity Energy and Health and St John of God Health Care Inc. Sign Head of Agreement to Research Medical Cannabis.
    • 9. Affinity Energy and Health and Skin Elements enter into MoU to develop enhanced skin care product range.
    • What stage any of these are in or still existence I have no idea. AIMO DYOR.

Last edited by crabbe21: 31/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.