CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CLARIFICATION - CGBrep ROLE Good afternoon, Thank you to all the...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    CLARIFICATION - CGBrep ROLE

Good afternoon,

Thank you to all the members for tagging me with your questions, of late.

I have been given permission by Sholom to update the forum on some outstanding questions and to provide some clarification on my position. I will also clarify some content in recent posts that the company considers to be 'potentially' inaccurate and misleading. See below.

CGBrep RESPONSIBILITIES
    As many of our shareholders are aware, I am responsible for, and oversee, all media communications and marketing in Australia and for our International operations. I manage Shareholder Relations and Investment inquiries and from time to time, I am called on to attend or represent the Board with contract negotiations here in Australia as a representative of CGB shareholders.

SM COMMUNICATIONS
    My role with the company is to ensure that all communications (comments/questions) from shareholders or new investors are passed onto either the Senior management or the Board (if necessary), for their review and consideration. The role of CGB rep is only a small part of my operational brief.

In my role, managing Shareholder Relations, I am very happy to work with a team that believes in an 'open door' communications policy for its shareholders, and at times, I may advise the company on the timing of appropriate commercial responses on their Social media platforms.

EMPLOYEE
    I am not an employee of Cann Global. I have been specifically contracted by the Board of Cann Global to manage and oversee all media operations for the Company and as such, have been given total autonomy, by the Board of CGB, to assist and advise with operational matters related to marketing and branding. I also oversee a small team of professionals who are very experienced in Journalism, Social media operations and Web development. You will have seen the progressive changes in both the style and formatting of CGB company's releases to the market.

If the company is quiet on Social Media it is because Sholom, and the team, are getting on with the business of running a new Corporation. Please be aware, that the management team may feel it would be more beneficial to wait for an ASX release to communicate its message to the market, or they may choose to respond personally to shareholder inquiries. This is also the preferred method of contact by our major shareholders in relation to company communications.

CLARIFICATION - VOLCAN & TRANSACTIONS
    Sholom, on behalf of the CGB Board, would like to clarify some content that has been posted recently in this forum.

1) As presented on this forum on numerous occasions, NO CASH was loaned to Volcan as part of the 1.2M deal of ML1492, and it was done at the time with shareholder approval. Please see the detailed explanatory note in our recent Annual Report on this matter.

2) AGM is the shareholder and board-approved management company of CGB and at times manages small transactions for CGB as moneys in trust until invoices are rendered, but AGM is not loaned extra money over and above the services provided and then invoiced. There are no other loans to AGM in the audited accounts of CGB, nor has there been.

If you have any concerns or inquiries about the management or CGB's ASX releases please contact the company directly.

OPERATIONAL UPDATES
    We will be giving shareholders progress updates on our operations in the September Quarterly due for release in the next few days.

Thanks,
    CGBrep.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 29/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.