CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-1333

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Hmm ...

"1) As presented on this forum on numerous occasions, NO CASH was loaned to Volcan as part of the 1.2M deal of ML1492, and it was done at the time with shareholder approval. Please see the detailed explanatory note in our recent Annual Report on this matter."

I do not think that is the question that has been posed.

The question that has been asked is this, does Volcan owe CGB any money whatsoever for the acquisition of ML 1492 form CGB (QBL)?

If so, why has this debt not been paid back to CGB shareholders?

And can you clarify this note on p. 56 of the 2019 Annual Report please?
    " 2019 2018

Volcan Australia Corporation Pty Ltd 79,258, 79,258
    Expected credit loss recognised as at 30 June 2019 (79,258) (79,258)
    No due date for repayment.
    "

"2) AGM is the shareholder and board-approved management company of CGB and at times manages small transactions for CGB as moneys in trust until invoices are rendered, but AGM is not loaned extra money over and above the services provided and then invoiced. There are no other loans to AGM in the audited accounts of CGB, nor has there been."

Thank you for responding to that query. However, how does your statement reconcile with the financial notes made on page 25 of the 2019 Annual Report? I assume that when you refer to "AGM" in the above paragraph that you are, in fact, referring to AGMPL (as it is noted as such on 19 separate occasions in the 2019 Annual Report). I am not able to find a reference to an entity named AGM in the Report.

Specifically, when asking questions that I have, reference has been made items and notes in the 2019 and previous Annual Reports. In the 2019 Annual Report this is noted;

"Loan provided (to)/by related entity – Australian Gemstone Mining Pty Ltd (28,123)" (p. 25).

Loan provided "(to)" equates to the figure in brackets in the column i.e. it was provided by CGB to AGMPL - is that correct?

If, it is an advance for, "... small transactions for CGB as moneys in trust until invoices are rendered," can you please clarify its categorisation in the accounts?

If those small items could be clarified that might prove beneficial to all posters / holders.

Thanks biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.