CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-1657

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    There is no high road for you.

You attack anyone that posts something that does not suit you agenda..Trading CGB..A certain charter, right or wrong comes to mind..Had he not been bullish I doubt you would have sought to discredited him.

I actually disagreed with his charting too if you care to remember but I'm only bullish according to the trade brigade?

I also have shared my discontent with AGMPL..But I'm only bullish according to the trade brigade.

I've shared my concern over the Israeli R&D investment given CGB financial restraints..But I'm only bullish according to the trade brigade.

I've acknowledged that CGB is far from perfect, they are high risk & will need to turn revenue around & progress the business in a reasonable but expedited timeframe or risk the ability to capital raise in conjunction with excessive dilution..But I'm only bullish according to the trade brigade.

I find the conduct of most on here unethical..The trade brigade consider themselves somehow more ethical than any director in question? Buying & selling a share they believe to be a non transparent dead horse to unsuspecting mum's & dad's as they like to emotively put it? For every winner a loser is there not?

You & I both live in the real world..We all know where it's at.

I do my hunting as clean as possible..Others do theirs with a bowie knife is the difference.

Let Bas call Sholom & report back to the forum.

Happy trading!
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 21/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.