CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

High road? you consistently ridicule anyone who disagrees as an...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    High road? you consistently ridicule anyone who disagrees as an irrelevant trader and that's hunting 'clean'?

You assume motivations of anyone who disagrees with your opinion, the exact opposite of clean, and furthermore don't even push for your own rights as an investor and state openly that anyone that does is all of a sudden 'comical' etc.

Lets talk CGB - you said you'd only listen when someone could show you speculative stocks that have guaranteed performance etc, how does that relate to the company?

CGB performance has nothing to do with other companies. In short, BAS (and others) have pointed out that the revenue produced has actually cost them significant money in the recent quarterly, their cost growth far exceeded their revenue growth. Do you as a shareholder want to know why? or is that something you can explain (with certainty, not an opinion)?

what about laos - why open an office there, when vietnam is where the current business is going on, and is a more stable business country? How do you feel about CGB in that regard?

On the positive side, what sort of crop growth would you expect to meet their increased sales expectation? or do you think they'll continue to use third party growers? What sort of model going forward will they have?

Basically, if you're going to accuse people of being negative, lets set benchmarks to go by, so that we can't change the goalposts so to speak and then remain in exact same camps we are now. I can honestly say, the following:

If CGB had more than 1million revenue and costs stayed the same, I would be impressed. I would even settle on being impressed with gross margins being positive (Revenue > COS). I am not hard to please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.