CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-311

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Hey Dan,

Have you ever seen me use the word "Punters" in my Posts regarding CGB or any stock ?
    I amazed at how many times yourself @BigDaniel@Pan head@pizza8686 and Others have implied I have Multiple HC accounts, Even when HC Staff have Moderated post suggesting this and they have even stated that I Do Not Hold Multiple HC Accounts.
    I have no need to hold or post on multiple accounts and say the same type of things or answer my own posts using different identities, in my mind anyone who carries out this sort of practice is A Serious Down Ramper or Up Ramper with Ulterior Motives.

I have no need to do this as I stand by my Comments and any research Opinions and comments I post.

In My Opinion and reading/Researching post from day Traders, The current 28% quick rise of CGB'S share price would be considered a good time for for Holders to Lock in their profit, The Recent COSTCO announcement to supply the T12 Hemp Seed Oil Capsules gave no time Frame as to when this Deal is going to Begin, and Also did not Mention If a COSTCO Approved Audit company has inspected the facilities that produce The T12 Hemp Oil Capsules.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1713/1713097-4ab76ec067e7133193a97878e1089ac3.jpg
    azzule.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Master-Audit-Expectations-V1-0.pdf
    Cheers
    Finn
    Last edited by big finn: 03/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.