CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-758

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    There is definitely an industry wide run planned for October/November/December from a technical standpoint.

After a 2 year bear market, this is pretty much bang on for the 2nd wave up.

The first wave up was in April/May.

Whereas it's ACT or something else by the gov, something is coming.

The market is sensing it if you look at most Hemp/MC stocks that are not under 2 years of listing.

If legalisation comes, CBD will be huge immediately. If CGB had CBD products, this will be worth 200M+ Mcap on the day of. Potentially 250, depending on the forward revenue multiples that the market will adopt in that particular case.

People will not want to grow their own, they'll want CBD, maybe cannabis, but all those companies are actually very well placed for legalisation,

and CGB would be VERY well placed in the hypothesis of a faster than planned legalisation, the market thinks it's 3 -4 years away, what if it was 2 years away federally? What if it's even less in some states?

I see boom times, across many stocks in this space, so something at the state level or globally, will happen.

Just don't try silly trades now, because it'll go, you've waited a long time.

CGB has a lot going, if they can keep the strong momentum, which for me is a monthly closing at 3.3c+, then they will be ideally placed to run to 7.2c as my original post. The new bottom may be 2.9c, or maybe it was 3.1c.

Lots of upside, little downside, most people should just hold and wait until end of october, if anything happens, this will be a big run and a few months long run. Unlike what we see currently, that are flashes before the big run.

A big run always sees flashes before hand, the same way there are always tremors before a big earthquake.

Markets are like nature, they work in cycles. Takes a lifetime to understand exactly how it's even possible.

GL all.
    Last edited by NZtrader369: 25/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.