CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-833

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    @iminvestor101

Hey ... thanks for your post.biggrin.png

I do wish a few others would ask questions as politely. Still, some of the pro posters here have modified their approach (as have I) to my contrarian views so at least there's not a lot of mud slinging now - which is terrific.

In response to your question - no - I was not drawn in by anything other than a profitable trade. My stop loss was set at 0.036 - thank heavens. I stated in one of posts at the time that I was setting a tight stop. Another parcel at 0.027 today. Stop loss set at 0.025 on moderate volume.

And I learned to control FOMO many, many years ago. It took some time as it is a powerful emotion that can wreck an investing strategy.

As for believing in the long term story - not yet. I never close my eyes to possibilities but I think some fundamental changes must be made to the company particularly the expenses and loans to related entities.

And I not yet witnessed what changes the new 'independent' Directors will bring to CGB. I want to know how this 'independence' will manifest in the financial performance of the company.

1. Is there anyone that believes it is reasonable for a company who has just held its hand out to investors to keep spending ~$1.8 million dollars on an entity that is controlled by a member of the board?

2. Is there anyone that believes it is reasonable for a company who has just held its hand out to investors to keep advancing funds by way of loans to related entities? And what is the security granted to the owners of CGB (shareholders) for these loans and what interest is being paid for the use of holders funds?

3. Is there anyone that believes it is reasonable for a company who has just held its hand out to investors to impair a debt like the one owed by Volcan (1.2 million for ML1492)? Volcan own ~5.8 million of CGB stock - why don't they sell some of their shares and pay their debt down or, return the asset to CGB?

Have you read my posts re the latest Annual Report? Have I been sucked in - far from it. Was it FOMO - far from it.

It was just this - can I catch the next bounce in the next inevitable pump? That's all it was and I was clear about that.

However, given my views on CGB and its former incarnation QBL, it did feel odd to be a holder. However, emotion and investing is a bit like oil and water.

And the best of luck to you as well.

BTW - has anyone heard from the CGB rep recently? biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.