VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Hard to know if those offer qtys around 3c and above are...

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hard to know if those offer qtys around 3c and above are genuine, Flocka ... I tend to agree with Possum that they look very much like a capping tactic ... although for exactly what purpose, I wouldn't know.

I have been skeptical of the recent buying that has conveniently pushed up the SP at a time when the company desperately needs a successful SPP and lots of options to be converted ... I don't believe there has been enough substance in the recent announcements to justify that buying ... a lot of good vibes, but nothing concrete, IMO.

However, like Possum, I am also suspicious of the sudden accumulation of offer qtys at 3c and just above ... If these sellers were genuine, surely at least some of them would be prepared to sell for a pip or 2 lower ... Why stack 'em up at 3c and risk missing out on their chances of selling ?

Fascinating few weeks coming up between now and the end of the month, with completion of the SPP ... and then a bit more intrigue to come between then and options expiry in December.

More announcements to come, I am guessing ... But as to whether they are substantial or not, we will have to wait and see.

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.713K 778.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 29046158 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4947877 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.