BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart has potential, page-884

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Thanks for posting Red.

@Straw I can honestly say I'm with you on this. I've had my share of ups & downs since I quit my full-time job for day trading 2.5yrs ago. It's a tough gig, you'll regain some lost money & lose it again (as I have) so now it's mainly about capital preservation & slowly building it back up. It has been a very humbling experience for me personally as I don't have income from being employed as my "back up" anymore.

Those who continually post about "to the moon" and others who only post about their winning trades are more than likely in a similar position, or have been, but don't admit to it. Everyone is in a different financial position so always remember why would those who post about winning trades all the time be on an investor forum. If I was rich and had "made it", the last thing on my mind would be to post on HC or any other social media platform for that matter.

But the bottom-feeders are the one's pumping a stock to simply exit their position. I have a disdain for anyone, including co. management, that are quite happy to take money from those trying to earn extra income to make a better life for themselves/family by spewing out misinformation & trash.

I sincerely hope you're doing ok & I wish you all the very best for the future. I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $184.1K 852.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 263622 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 833154 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.