INR 3.85% 13.5¢ ioneer ltd

like mag said and I would agree the markets arent looking...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1168
    like mag said and I would agree the markets arent looking healthy atm.

sure unemployment is low (in particular in Aus). but globally we are facing something we have never seen before. That is inflation across many economies all at the same time Aus, NZ, USA and UK just to name a few.

An I can already see components of stagflation in Australia as its been happening over about the last month or 2 now. With the exception as I said above of unemployment.

The big issue in Aus I see over coming months will be rent vs interest rate rises. Because if the banks keep raising rates, rents will continue to increase to help cover the cost of said rate rise. I think this will be more of an issue than the also visible price-wage-spiral. Obviously this will be more troublesome for people on month to month lease contracts than those on long periods of time.

I recall my rental property in 2016 just after the downturn in the mining boom was getting about 265 a week rent and dropped down to as low as 235 per week at one point. Fast forward to now and similar properties are now asking 470 per week. More than double 5 years on. Im not getting that on mine cause I think its Ludicrous people are trying to get that out of others and is just going to add to the problem.

Until people slow down spending and baton down the hatches rates will keep going up. I just hope the RBA dont get it wrong and cause a rate induced recessions as has been done previously from raising rates too fast.

Unless you're like 2-3 years long on this, its definitely a cautious time for trading.

Last edited by Kevo88: 07/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $315.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $86.36K 646.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 885918 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 186544 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.