MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Chart MSB, page-118

1. 30,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Dear deadly serious.

This is an anonymous chat forum. You keep twisting what I've said to suit your own purposes many times. Plus you keep insulting me personally. Then you keep inviting me to state things I haven't said, or to state them in a context I haven't said them in.

I've only once seen anyone so prepared to insult, try to extend general statements to make insinuations about themselves and then claim victim status.

Plus issue threats. All in one day. Quite a day's work.

Don't you think you're taking yourself a bit seriously? Where is the loss you've suffered here?

This is a chat room, nobody should rely on any statements or views, if they do they should re read the disclaimer at the sign on. If you are an active broker, you probably shouldn't be in here.

But you attacked me as if they should be able to do that, as if I'm presenting information for reliance.

I'm not a financial adviser. But I do think fair warning of how lacking in transparency the market is, is well within reasonable comment.

I suggest you take a step back and ask yourself why you care so much about what I, as a supposedly illogical ranter of a MSB-loving person, speculatively thinks? I mean, clearly you hold me in such low regard, what would anyone else who is a reasonable person, think of your insults, statements and threats to me? Surely the sustained way in which you've attacked me suggests you are really a bit obsessed and it is reasonable for me to begin to draw some conclusions about your motivations. These are not definitive, and they are indeed speculative. This is obvious.

I've previously posted a link to an academic study which sets out the general principles involved about influencing the SP in chat rooms. You denigrated it. Yet it's impossible to say it doesn't happen. I can't say if it has happened in here or if it has, as I said an investigation would have to take place.

Clearly you have felt very troubled by my statements in this regard and want to silence me.

Why you would want to threaten me and try to silence me.

You're a big boy... surely?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.