MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Chart MSB, page-120

1. 30,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    But I haven't made any defamatory statements. You have taken what I've said and twisted it and then asked me to repeat your statements.

Which I won't do. But also I won't say that any particular scenario is impossible either. That would be absurd.

You are terribly keen on closing off any discussion that even obliquely refers to possible Macbank manipulation with shorting, issuing negative reports or people posting in an internet chat room as possibly influencing the market whereas I say it is indeed possible.

The fact that you are so intent on getting me to do this seems odd and you haven't explained why. Surely you can just agree that it's not impossible and leave it at that? I have explained quite logical reasons why I think it's possible.

BTW I'm remembering why I got into law in the first place!

My maths teacher was also my french teacher and I was better at french than he, having french parentage. I didn't intend to show him up, it's just how things rolled.

Having a seriously sized ego, he gave me a really hard time in maths.

He asked the class for honest feedback. I fell into the trap and actually gave it...haha!

Then he threatened to sue me for what was then known as slander. I was only a kid! I had no idea what it meant but I knew being sued wasn't good.

I used to lie awake at night worried what he'd do to my parents. But I never told them. Oh the worry!

Then I wised up.

It certainly worked, and he saved face and shut me up...but not for long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.